One of our favorite looks is stacked and layered jewelry.
Layering clothing is simple. Add a cardigan to a cute shell, a jacket over a blouse, etc. But how do you stack and layer jewelry without looking overdone?
When layering jewelry, you want to complete your ensemble, not draw attention away from your outfit.
- 1. Wear a multi-strand necklace and bracelet.
- 2. Layer a few beaded necklaces of coordinating colors. You can even twist them together.
- 3. Pair a long beaded necklace with your favorite pendant necklace for contemporary charm.
- 4. Wrap a long necklace around your neck or wrists twice.
- 5. Pile on three or four bangles of various metals for chic contrast.
- 6. Alternate thin and chunky bracelets for the textured look.
- 7. Sport a few rings on one finger. Stackable rings are fun to wear.
Have fun mixing and matching your jewelry!