Ric Rac (I used 3/4)
1. Start by cutting two pieces of Ric Rac at 17 inches.
2. Braid the two pieces of Ric Rac together.
3. Keep going until you get to the end.
4. Take the end and curl the Ric Rac in.
5. Continue rolling the Ric Rac. You can put a little hot glue on the sides as you are rolling it. I would just put a dab for every round.
6. When you like the size of your rose, you can stop rolling. Put a little glue where you want to end the Ric Rac.
7. Bring the Ric Rac under the rose and adhere it to the glue.
8. If you have some excess Ric Rac, this is where you will cut it off.
9. Then glue the tails securely under the rose.
10. Now we are finished with the rolling and gluing.
11. Pull the edges of the Ric Rac down.
12. Keep pulling the Ric Rac edges down until you like how it looks.
13. Put some hot glue on the ring base.
14. Then attach your Ric Rac rose and let it dry. Now you're done!