This season chances are you’ll be seeing circles everywhere – on bags, shoes and necklaces. . I’ve got more than a few circle inspired projects lined up for you, starting with a very simple one, perfect for those of you who live by the notion that ‘I can’t make anything’. You can you can! Start here. Now.
(Like, um, that’s all).
1. Line up your circles how you want them to sit. We chose 4 for symmetry but you can use as many as you like.
2. Cut some small sections of twine.
3. Tie the hoops together on the sides.
4. Make sure to secure the twine really tight.
5. Do that for all of them.
6. Trim the extra twine off the sides. Finally, then tie two lengths of twine to the outer sides of the hoops to secure around your neck.
Voila! So so easy.