Pearl Ring Style
Large, oversized ring set with precious or semiprecious stones. Popularity of the cocktail ring gained in the 1940s and 1950s, as cocktail parties continued to be popular events. Although cocktail parties are less common now, wearing a cocktail ring with huge diamonds or other large precious or semi-precious gems is still popular for formal dressy occasions, and especially for events like premieres of films, Broadway theater productions, or award shows like the Oscars or Emmys.
Pearl engagement ring
Known as the "stone of sincerity," pearls are thought to promote faith, charity, innocence, integrity, truth and loyalty. A gorgeous and unique pearl engagement ring will not only be a special party of your engagement but also show her that she's that very special woman with whom you've chosen to spend the rest of your life.
Other pearl rings
A hard gemstone isn't the right way to show your feminine beauty while a small pearl ring can instantly inspire every woman's feminine charm with its soft glow.
Pearl Ring Setting
Pearls are half drilled then inserted the bar of setting, secured by glue.
Ring Metal Gemstone on Pearl Ring
Pearl Ring Size
how does your pearl ring look like in different pearl sizes?
proportion of image to body part is 1:1 under 1024*768 resolution
A ring is the most intimate of jewels and is often worn every day. It should fit well and feel comfortable, so here are some tips about correctly sizing your ring.
* Measure your finger size at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest (like sizing shoes).
* Don't measure finger sizes when your hands are cold; let them warm up to room temperature.
* The width of a ring is an important factor in determining the right finger size.
* A wither ring may require a slightly larger size, because it covers more of your finger.
* Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger.
* Mark the point where the two ends meet.
* Measure the string or paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
* Divide that by 3.14 to get the diameter of your finger.
* Look up your ring size using the table shown below.
Get high quality pearl ring jewelry at incredible price, view more: