Patina and Pearls
Quantity of Items Needed
1 Antique Silver Plated Square Frame Bezel Pendant
1 Patina Copper Sheet
1 Antique Silver Plated Leaf Bail
2 Silver Plated 4mm Jump Rings
1 Silver Plated Magnetic Clasp
2 Silver Plated Crimp Tube
2 Silver Plated Crimp Covers
6 Silver Plated 2.5mm Beads
42 Mix Potato Pearls
32 Dark Teal Green Potato Pearls
1 Jewelry Resin Kit
1) Cut a 7/8" by 7/8" square from the patina sheet. Set this into the bezel pendant and mix up a small amount (5ml) of resin. Use the stir stick to drop the resin onto the metal in the pendant until you have a domed appearance. Allow to cure for 48 hours before moving onto the next step.
2) Open the two jump rings and use them to attach the bezel pendant to the loop at the base of the bail. Close the jump rings securely. Set aside.
3) Take the 21" length of wire and thread on one crimp tube and one half of the magnetic barrel clasp. Take the wire around and back through the crimp tube. Pull so that the crimp tube gets close to the loop on the magnetic clasp, but not too tight. Crimp the tube shut with your crimping pliers and then close a crimp cover over the top of the crimp tube. Trim away any excess wire tail.
4) Thread on the first section - Sienna pearl, 2.5mm silver bead (repeat 2x), two Sienna pearls.
5) Thread on a Dark Teal pearl followed by a Sienna Pearl.(repeat 15x)
6) Thread on the bail and then follow the pattern back up the other side of the necklace. End by threading on the last crimp tube and other half of the magnetic barrel clasp.
7) Take the wire around and back through the crimp tube. Pull so that it matches the loop on the other side of the necklace. Crimp the tube shut with your crimping pliers and then close a crimp cover over the top of the crimp tube. Trim away any excess wire with your side cutters. Done!