1) Take one of the 9" lengths of wire and thread on one Crimp Tube and the circle half of the Toggle Clasp. Bring the wire around and back through the Crimp Tube. Pull so that the crimp cinches up to the connector loop on the Toggle Clasp and then close the Crimp Tube with your Crimping Pliers. Cut off the excess wire with your Side Cutters.
2) Thread on a Gold Plated Round Bead and follow that with a Peridot glass bead, an Emerald glass bead, and another Peridot glass bead. Thread on another Gold Plated Round Bead, and then repeat the glass bead pattern again. Repeat again so that you have three groups of glass beads with four Gold Plated Round Beads separating each of the groups.
3) Thread on one of the Brass Spacers, then continue with your glass bead/Gold Plated Round Bead combination so that you have two full groups threaded on. Thread on the other Brass Spacer and then thread on three glass bead groups (with Gold Plated Round Beads in-between) so that this side mirrors the other side of the bracelet.
4) Thread on three more Gold Plated Round Beads, followed by another Crimp Tube and the bar half of the Toggle Clasp. Take the wire around and back through the Crimp Tube. Pull so that the tube cinches up to the connector loop on the Toggle Clasp and then close the Crimp Tube with your Crimping Pliers. Cut off the excess wire with your Side Cutters.
5) Repeat all steps to thread the other 9" length of wire. Quantity of Items Needed
28 Round Bead 2.5mm Gold Plated
4 Crimp Tube Seamless 2x2mm Gold Plated
32 Glass Round Bead 6mm Peridot
16 Glass Round Bead 8mm Emerald
2 9" Length of Beadalon Wire .015" 30ft Satin Gold Color 19 Strand
2 Brass Spacer
1 Toggle Clasp 15mm Brass