What you will need:
leather cord, 25 30 cm (I used 0.7mm cord for this)
15 metal beads (make sure your cord fit in them!)
2 cord crimps
3 jump rings (I used two 3mm and one 1cm)
scissors, pair of flat-nose pliers and round-nose pliers
1) Place the leather cord in a cord crimp. If you are using thin cord like me, fold the end of the cord to make it more secure.
2) Squeeze and close the crimp with flat-nose pliers.
3) Trim the shorter end of the cord.
4) Thread all your metal beads.
5) Attach a cord crimp at the other end.
6) Add a clasp and a bigger jump ring using smaller jump rings.
And you are done! If you do not want your beads to slide, tie a knot at both sides.