Headbands are some of the funnest hair accessories to make with pre-made flowers and other fun embellishments clustered together into a fabulous arrangement!
1. The first thing you will need is a base.
2. You will need some tulle. (This is a roll of Ivory tulle that I ordered from TRR and love it.)
3. Now you are going to take that tulle and bunch it around the top of your base gluing it down in the center.
4. Next I couldn’t decide which flower I liked best so I hot glued two of them right to the top middle of my base. (Right on top of my tulle.)
5. Then I added a little bling button that I also ordered from TRR. (They have got some really fun bling!) I just hot glued it to one of the petals of my front flower.
6. And finally I hot glued the entire base onto a headband.
And it’s ready to wear!