- neon yellow paracord
- gold chain
- rhinestone chain, 2 lengths
- gunmetal chain
- O ring
- lobster clasp
- 2 flat cord ends
- gray or beige embroidery floss
- chain nose pliers
1. Cut three lengths of rope to about 18 inches long. Measure around yourself so you have a length that works for you. Use a lighter to seal the cut ends of the rope and press into a cord end.
2. Braid the rope and seal the end with another cord end.
3. Lay out your braided rope, and assorted lengths of chain. We decided to use all four lengths of chain.
4. First, we weaved a length of rhinestone into the braided rope. Use embroidery floss on either end to tie the chain onto the rope.
5. Next, sew your two pieces of chain together using embroidery floss. You want this part to be the same length as the rhinestone chain thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s been woven into the rope. Cut off excess chain and secure with embroidery floss.
6. Now, use the embroidery floss to sew the chain onto the rope.
7. Add one more length of rhinestone by attaching it to the bottom of the chain. This will give a cool sort of ruffled rhinestone effect. And youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re done!