Soft, light gold color Swarovski crystal pearls of various sizes are strung together on multiple strands of memory wire. A fun bracelet to make and even more fun to wear.
1) Take the spool of memory wire and follow the wire end around until it meets up with the rest of the spool - follow it past this point by one inch and cut this section of memory wire. Repeat this step four more times so that you are left with five individual loops of memory wire.
2) With your Round Nose pliers, roll the end of the wire around (You won't be able to do a typical simple loop with memory wire) so that you get a loop. Kick the loop open to the side with your Chain Nose pliers and fit this open loop around one of the end loops on the end bar. Close the loop with your Chain Nose pliers. Take 32 of the 5mm Swarovski pearls and string them onto the attached wire loop. After all of the pearls are threaded on, take your Round Nose pliers again and roll the end of the wire (you may need to trim off the end of the wire to make the same sized loop as on the other side of the bracelet. Remember when cutting this wire to point down and try to shield the wire as you cut it - watch out!) and attach the the matching loop on the other end bar.
3) Repeat step #2 again only this time attach the wire to the next open loop on the end bar. Thread on twenty 8mm Swarovski pearls onto the wire, roll the end of the wire into a loop and attach this to the matching loop on the other end bar.
4) Repeat step #2 again, attaching the wire to the next open loop on the end bar. Thread on all fifty-six of the 3mm Swarovski pearls onto the wire, roll the end of the wire into a loop and attach this wire to the matching loop on the other end bar.
5) Repeat step #3, threading the remaining twenty 8mm Swarovski pearls.
6) Repeat step #2, threading the remaining thirty-two 5mm Swarovski pearls onto the last wire. After you have secured the last wire, double check all of your loops for security.
7) Now, at this point you can choose to leave the bracelet be and wear it as it is, like a cuff. If you want to have a bit more security then move onto the next step.
8) Open three jump rings and attach one to the outside loop on the end bar (whichever end bar you prefer). Close this jump ring and attach another jump ring to this closed one. Close this second jump ring, and then use the third to attach the bar half of the toggle clasp to the second jump ring. Make sure all jump rings are closed securely.
9) Open the last jump ring and use this to attach the ring part of the toggle clasp to the other end bar. Close this jump ring securely. Done!Quantity of Items Needed
5 Loops of Bright Memory Wire
1 Rectangle Toggle Clasp 9x15mm Pewter Silver Plated
2 5-Strand Scroll Vine End Bar 31x10mm Pewter Silver Plated
4 Jump Ring 5mm Silver Color
56 Swarovski Crystal Pearls 3mm Light Gold
64 Swarovski Crystal Pearls 5mm Light Gold
40 Swarovski Crystal Pearls 8mm Light Gold