You will need:
Large Silver Hoops
Crystal Drop Beads
Gold Gilding Paint
2 Jump Rings
Thin wire for wrapping (24 gauge)
Tools: Paintbrush, tape, jewelry tools
1. Start by wire wrapping your drop beads and adding the wire to a jump ring.
2. Wrap tape around your bead at an angle.
3. Paint the bottom half of the bead with your paint. Do two coats of the gilding so it is well covered. A clothespin makes a great bead holder so that the paint is not resting on your craft surface.
4. Wait for your paint to dry. Once it is dry, add your jump ring to your large hoop.
5. Add an ear wire to the jump ring as well.
And you are done.