1) Open the loop on the Eyepin and attach one of the 5/8\" lengths of chain to it. Close the loop on the Eyepin securely.
2) Take the Eyepin and thread it through the hole in the Hammered Circle so that the loop on the Eyepin is inside the loop and the rest of the wire is going away from the Hammered Circle. With your Chain Nose and Round Nose pliers, make a wrapped loop with the remaining wire. (Make this loop medium size)
3) Open the loop on the Earwire and attach to the wrapped loop that you just created. Close this loop securely.
4) Take a Headpin and thread one Ruby Bicone onto it. Make a wrapped loop, attaching the loop to one of the links on the chain towards the top (or closest to the Eyepin loop) before completing the wrapping. Pick up another Ruby Bicone and thread it onto another Headpin. Make another wrapped loop, and attach this onto the chain beneath the first bicone that you attached. (Attach these bicones to the chain in a very random fashion, don\'t try to give a pattern to your placement)
5) Repeat with attaching biconed headpins to the chain (only two bicones of each color) until all are attached.
6) Repeat all steps to create the other earring. What a great summer earring!
Quantity of Items Needed
4 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 4mm Amethyst
4 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 4mm Ruby
4 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 4mm Light Amethyst
4 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 4mm Crystal Copper
4 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 4mm Indian Red
2 Connector - Ring with 1 Hole 30mm Pewter Silver Plated
1-1/4\" of Rolo Link Chain 2.4mm Sterling Silver
2 Eye Pin 1.5\" 21 gauge Silver Plated
20 Head Pin 1.5\" 24 gauge Silver Plated
2 French Hook Wire Flat With Spring Silver Plated