Needle for seed beads
Marker and chalk
1. Draw with a compasses 2 circles 5,5 cm in diameter and then ur pattern inside circle. Cut templates.
2. Put template on the fabrick, pin it, outline it with a marker or a chalk and cut.
3. Baste tamplate to fabric and embroider the pattern.
You have to embroider very tightly.
4. Take off the paper when you finish embroidering.
5. Pass through all lines to fix the pattern.
6. Step back 2-3 mm from the border and mark a circle inside of our embroidery. Embroider border of the pattern.
7. Embroider all pattern.
8. Make two sides of the pendant in this way.
9. Dress a border of the pendant.
10. Make a loop. First row consist 8 beads.
11. Wave a loop 3 sm length by mosaic stitch.
Back side of the loop.
Here is your pendant!