This necklace design is very simple to make and requires few materials.
1. Needle and Thread, the color of the thread doesn't matter as it will not visible
2. 1.5" inch ribbon, at least 25 inches of it. 19 for the bow and 6 for the middle.
3. Chain that goes with your ribbon. I chose gunmetal to go with the dark red and silver to go with the black personally.
4. Clasps, I'm a big fan of the magnetic ones
5. Two jump rings or some wire and a pen
6. Wire Cutters
See what I mean about how quick it is? Don't be surprised if you end up making more than one.
I hope you enjoyed this instructable, and I would love to see your versions of the necklace if you choose to make it.