1. Mix an appropriate amount of the Resin Obsession super clear resin.
2. I wanted my resin flowers to be FUNKY, so I used the Alumilite Fluorescent resin pigments to color my resin. Mix a drop or two of the fluorescent yellow resin pigment into the mixed clear epoxy resin. Hint: Sometimes it can be hard to squeeze pigment from the bottles. I will remove the top and dip a toothpick into the bottle to get the color to add to the resin.
3. Thoroughly mix the color into the resin.
4. Carefully pour a small amount of mixed resin into the silicone mold.
5. Add a bit of resin, then pick up the mold and twist it like you were trying to demold a casting. This will allow trapped bubbles to come to the surface and will help get the resin into all the intricate points of the design. Once the molds are full of resin, cover and allow to cure. Not shown: Demold the cured resin flower by gently twisting the mold, grabbing an edge and lifting the flower out.
6. Apply a dot of E6000 adhesive to the back of the cabochon and the surface of the finding. Wait 2 to 3 minutes before pressing together.
7. Press the resin cabochon and finding together. Allow to dry for 24 hours before wearing.