1. First, measure how long you want your skirt, and add a seam allowance.
2. Cut the skirt off where you marked.
3. Overlay the leftover piece of fabric over the front of the skirt. Iron down the raw edge of the panel. Resew the hem.
4. Pin and then sew the front panel to the skirt.
5. Place the buttons on the skirt and measure to make sure they are equally spaced. Sew the buttons on.
Voila! Pair with a few golden accessories to bring out the bling. Can I be honest and say this is one of my fave projects for a long time? Mainly because I know it’s something I’ll wear and wear and wear.