1. My felt came in a 5″ roll, so I measured and cut out a 5″x5″ square.
2. Fold your square into a triangle and then fold it once more.
3. Cut three straight lines in your felt, starting at the bended side of the triangle. Do not cut all the way to the end.
4. Unfold your felt and lay out on a table. Grab the center corner pieces and using your hot glue gun, adhere the center corner edges together.
5. Turn your felt over so the loop you just glued is now facing down. Now, grab the second set of corner pieces and glue the corner edges together. Turn the felt over again and repeat this process until all the corners are glued together.
6. For the green set, I followed the exact same steps but stacked the emerald and mint greens on each other. This creates the dual color look.
Once the felt ornaments were completed, I added a simple neon pink loop to hang.
And then also the pink ornament recieved a lovely pink tassel.