A simple yet flashy necklace that is quick and easy to make - use any color Swarovski bicone you like!
1) Glue each of the crystal ab chatons into each of the indents in the lock pendant. Allow to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
2) Connect two of the jump rings to the loop on the lock pendant and attach the key pendant to one of the jump rings before closing both of the jump rings.
3) Cut off two 7-1/2" lengths from the 2' length of chain. Try to make it to that you are left with only long links at the end of each of the 7-1/2" lengths of chain.
4) Pick up five of the eye pins and thread on a crystal ab bicone on each. Make a simple loop with the remaining wire on each of the eye pins and then cut a long link from the left over chain. Make a new chain with the biconed eyepins and long links of chain. Leave one of the eyepins free to attach to one of the 7-1/2 lengths of chain. Repeat this step for the other half of the necklace.
5) Open the free jump ring attached to the lock and attach each half of the necklace to it (make sure that the biconed end is closest to the pendants).
6) Open up the remaining jump ring and use this to attach the lobster clasp to either end of the necklace. To wear simply latch the lobster claw onto any of the chain links on the other half of the necklace.Quantity of Items Needed
2' Flat Oval Link Cable Chain 5mm Silver Plated
10 Eye Pin
2.5" 21 gauge Silver Plated
3 Jump Ring Round Open 6mm Sterling Silver
1 Pendant | Quatrefoil Key 32x11mm Pewter Antique Silver Plated
1 Lock Pewter 23x18mm Link Antique Silver Plated
1 Lobster Clasp 14x7mm Silver Plated
10 Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads 5328 5mm Crystal AB
6 Swarovski Xilion Rose Chatons 1028 3mm Crystal AB