1) Close the pendant bail a bit by taking your Chain Nose Pliers
and bending each of the bail arms in so that they're very close to one another instead of being splayed out. Slip the closed bail onto the pendant, and double check to make sure that the prongs on the bail aren't slipping out of the pendant.
2) Loosely twist the two silk ribbons around one another and then thread one of the ends of the twisted ribbon through the connected bail. Pull the ribbon through so that the pendant sits right in the middle of the two ribbons.
3) Decide how long you want your necklace to be and on one side of the necklace, mark this measurement by folding the ribbon over and slipping a ribbon clamp over it. Use your Chain Nose pliers to securely close up one side of the ribbon clamp and then the other side. Repeat this step for the other side of the necklace (double check the placement of this second ribbon clamp before closing it too).
4) Open both of the jump rings and use one to attach a chain extender to one side of the ribbon clamp.To Finish.
5) Use the other open jump ring to attach the lobster clasp to the other ribbon clamp on the other side of the necklace.