Changing Seasons Bracelet Project
Soft shades of grey and silver team up to create this delicate yet stunning bracelet. Swarovski Crystal Pearls and Briolette beads accent silver chain.
1) Cut down the 8" length of chain into (12) 6 link long lengths of chain and (5) 3 link long lengths of chain.
2) Take 10 of the Eyepins and with one of them, thread on one 3mm Round Bead, a Briolette Bead and another 3mm Round Bead. Make a simple loop with the remaining Eyepin wire with your Chain Nose and Round Nose pliers. Cut away any excess with your Side Cutters. Repeat this process for the remaining nine Eyepins.
3) Take the 6 remaining Eyepins and with one of them, thread on one 3mm Round Bead, a Bead Cap, a Platinum Pearl, another Bead Cap and another 3mm Round Bead. Make a simple loop with the remaining Eyepin wire with your Chain Nose and Round Nose pliers. Cut away any excess with your Side Cutters. Repeat this process for the remaining five Eyepins.
4) Open one of the Jump Rings and use this to attach one of the 6 link long chain pieces to one of the outside loops on the Triple Strand End Bar. Open a loop slightly on one of the beaded Eyepins that has the Briolette beads attached. Attach this open loop to the free end of the 6 link long chain piece attached to the End Bar. Continue to attach 6 link long chain pieces and beaded Eyepins with Briolette Beads attached until you have a length of (6) 6 link long chain pieces, with five beaded Briolette beads in-between. Now repeat this whole step for the other side of the bracelet. Use two more opened Jump Rings to attach the other Triple Strand End Bar to the other end of the bracelet.
5) Open one of the loops on the beaded Eyepins that has a pearl. Attach this to the center loop on the Triple Strand End Bar. Open the loop on the other end of this same beaded Eyepin and thread on one of the 3 link long pieces of chain. Continue until you have used all of the 3 link long pieces of chain, and all of the beaded Eyepins with pearls. Open the loop on the very end beaded Eyepin to attach to the other center loop on the Triple Strand End Bar.
6) Open the last two Jump Rings and use one to attach each half of the magnetic clasp to each half of the bracelet. Do a quick once over to make sure that all loops are closed and secured, and you're project is done and ready to wear!!
Quantity of Items Needed
1 Magnetic Clasp
6 Jump Rings 4mm Silver Color
2 Triple Strand Silver Color End Bar
8" of Silver Plated 3mm Chain
16 Silver Color 21ga 1.5" Eyepins
12 Silver Plated 5mm Bead Caps
32 Silver Plated 3mm Round Beads
10 Swarovski 6x4mm Light Grey Opal Briolette Beads
6 Swarovski 8mm Platinum Crystal Pearls